- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision);
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta);
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains);
- Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon).
This outstanding application offers a unique and reliable way to integrate PDM and ERP data, automatically resolving discrepancies, and allowing editing of CAD and PDM data using possible values obtained "live" from the ERP application, thus ensuring perfect synchronization of both data sets and completely eliminating redundant data entry as well as eliminating costly errors. Agni Link can process and synchronize a wide range of product data from either environment, including:
- Bills of Materials (BoMs);
- Sales Quotes;
- Work Orders;
- Production Orders;
Yielding high Return on Investment, Agni Link typically pays for itself in 60-90 days in ETO-intensive environments. Elmo Solutions Science Officer, Ricardo Talbot said: "We are very excited to introduce this long-awaited breakthrough edition of the most advanced and efficient method of integrating the CAD/PDM and ERP silos of information. The new 2012 release brings really exciting new features and benefits that dramatically enhance the value of our CAD-ERP data integration offering. End-user feedback so far has been very enthusiastic, and we are really proud to introduce this new Agni Link release.” New Agni Link 2012 features include, among other things:
- Cloud-ready, enhanced Web Services connectivity;
- Automatic software update;
- Optimized performance and response time through clever use of multithread programming;
- User-friendly Configuration Wizard that allows quick and efficient changes in Agni Link mappings and data behaviors.
Agni Link's open architecture can support a wide range of ERP applications, including, among others, Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) and Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision). Established in 1979, Elmo Solutions is a leader in the creation, management and publishing of engineering documents and metadata. Elmo Solutions also offers a broad range of services related to ERP and CAD data integration.